Online accounts redevelopment - guidance material
The following guidance has been designed to enable you to familiarise yourself with the new look accounts screens
The guidance material focuses on a different account type and/or a particular function.
It can be viewed on our Vimeo channel or as PDFs containing video screenshots, and covers the following topics:
- How to access the new account screens: video PDF
- Navigating in the account screens: PDF
- How to add work items: PDF
- How to reset your account to draft: video PDF
- How to submit your account: video PDF
- Negotiations: PDF
- New paper account process video PDF
- Prison opt out application video PDF
- The synopsis: PDF
- Tools and icons: video PDF
- Warning messages and validations: video PDF
- Criminal appeal accounts: video PDF
- How to submit a duty account: PDF
- 20 point guide to new paper process: PDF
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Following our deployment on 23 June 2016 we have received a number of telephone calls relating to the new online account products and how to use the new paper process.
We have prepared some FAQs about the new online screens.
If you have any feedback on the new screens or the guidance materials please complete this feedback form.
For more information or help with any of the guidance materials, please contact:
Christine Connerton, Digital Services Marketing Officer: